Are looking out for a solution to fix corrupt Word file 2013? Then here’s the solution which can help you fix the issues of Word file easily
Word 2013 is a very important tool which is used by various professionals and students to create documents, thus if there is any kind of corruption to Word file then it obviously hurts. But you can rely on some third party tools which can help you fix the Word file without any difficulty. However in many cases there are less probabilities of file getting successfully repaired, this is because of the severity of Work file corruption. Nevertheless, you can use Quick Fix Word Application which is successful in many cases.
At times the Word file will not be corrupt but the application will be associated with some problem, thus trying to access the file will result in error which you might assume as Word file corruption. In this situation you can rely on some troubleshooting steps to fix the issues.
Troubleshooting Steps – Microsoft Office
- Make sure your Microsoft application has the latest updates installed which can often fix the issues and bugs associated with MS Office
- There are many situations where your application might not work properly; in this situation a restart of the computer can be handy
- You can repair the application by following this path Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > select the office product > click change > Quick Repair > Repair or Online Repair > Repair
- Try to reinstall the MS Office suite; at times this might solve the issue
- Microsoft has its own repair tool (Microsoft Fix it) to fix the corruption associated with Microsoft Office
Why to use Quick Fix Word?
The most adorable feature of this tool is that it repairs the file in read only mode, due to which there is no harm to the original file after repair. However in the process of repair the tool extracts the repaired file out of corrupt file, making it easier to access the tool once again.
Interactive wizards help you make the repair process easier. Thus any novice user can easily handle the tool to fix Word 2013 file
Key Features of Quick Fix Word Application
- It can repair DOC and DOCX files
- Repairs the file which prompts an error while accessing
- Repairs and recovers the attributes associated with the file
- You can use the tool on following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
- Can repair the file that are affected by Macros viruses
Factors Resulting in Corruption of Word File
Header is the common reason associated with the Word file corruption, however there are many other reasons too which can lead to corruption
- CRC error, improper conversion and compression techniques
- Incorrect configuration and settings may also lead to corruption of Word file
- Shared file editing has more probabilities of file corruption