These days memory cards or flash cards become most popular due to the portable and data storage capacity. Memory cards are widespread in different digital devices like music players, game players, iPods, camcorders, mobile phones, digital cameras, etc. By utilizing this small storage cards you are able to store a different kind of data like an audio file, video file, apps, documents etc. These cards are available in different types like SD, CF, MiniSD, MicroSD, MMC, Smart Media, XD cards, SDHC, SDXC etc.
These cards are much compatible with any type of digital devices, maybe this is one of the reasons for storage cards popularity. Today most of the popular brands like Samsung, Sony, SanDisk, Transcend and Kingston etc, are manufacturing these storage cards. However, data loss scenarios will also be seen with storage cards, there are many reasons due to which you might lose your important files from the memory card. If you find this kind of data loss situation then you have to be relaxed, by utilizing cards recovery software now lost data from cards can be easily recovered.
Scenarios of data loss /or deletion from cards
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting some undesirable files from your card there might be a chance of selecting essential files, and if the chosen files are deleted you may permanently lose it.
- Virus Infection: As the storage cards are compact and portable they may be used in different digital gadgets. At times you might use it interchangeably in various devices, if in case you connect it to any kind of virus-infected device then your card may also be infected. Once the storage card is infected by virus then it might become inaccessible.
- Formatting: Formatting is performed in two ways the first is accidental and other is intentional formatting but during both processes, you may lose your important data. While formatting the card intentionally you might be initially thinking that you might have the backup but after format, you might come to know that the backup is not at the stored location.
- Abrupt Ejection: If you abruptly take out your memory card while some kind of data transfer process is in progress with your system then it leads to data loss.
Features associated with cards recover tool
- This software enables you to recover a different kind of data from accidentally deleted cards like audio, video, documents, images etc.
- This application has effective data storage capacity which allows you to recover data from formatted or reformatted memory cards.
- Cards recover tool allows you to recover data from different types of memory cards like CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC cards etc.
- This product is perfect for different memory card manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston etc
- Cards recover software provides advanced scanning algorithm which helps you to recover RAW files supported by different digital camera models.
- This utility provides you with “Preview” option which helps the user to examine the recovered data before you go to purchase the software.
- This software performs recovery option when cards are connected to Windows and Mac operating system.