Hard drive, external drives, Flash drives, USB drives, etc. are the memory storage devices which are used to store the data safe and secure. The data can be efficiently stored based on the availability of storage space. However, data deletion is the common scenario which is often faced by computer users. Formatting drive, is one among the reason behind the deletion of data. Knowingly or unintentionally formatting the drive, erase the data permanently without throwing them to recycle bin or trash folder.
If you have formatted the drive and don’t have a backup, don’t spare a second thought of losing the data permanently after format process. Do not worry!!! Here is recommended tool, which swiftly helps to recover data from formatted drive in a few simple mouse clicks.
Format Recovery software is a trustworthy recovery toolkit, which is designed and fabricated with special scanning algorithm that easily restores the data from formatted drive. This tool as an ability to recover the data from various memory storage devices after formatting. This tool supports to recover the data from different file system such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, etc. without any level of difficulty. The audios, videos, picture and documents of various formats can be restored without altering or reducing the quality from the original content. The data from the reformatted drive can also be retrieved with an ease. Including formatted drive, the deleted or lost data due to any reason can be easily recovered in simple steps.
Different reasons behind the formatting the drive:
- Viruses are the deadly hazards, that spreads all over the file system might cause damage or corrupt the hard drive leading to formatting.
- The corrupted hard drive which are inaccessible to perform read or write operation, in such case you may format the drive.
- Other bad sectors might also result in formatting drives.
Whatever might be the reason behind the formatting process. One can easily recover the data with the help of Format recovery software.
How to recover data after format by using Format recovery toolkit?
- Initially, download and install Format recovery software on your operating system.
- Launch the application after successful installation of the software.
- Select Recover drive option on the main screen window.
- Later click on Formatted/Reformatted option on the next screen window.
- Choose the appropriate drive from the list of logical drives to recover data from formatted drive and hit on Next option to proceed further recovery process.
- Scanning process to recover formatted drive data will be initiated. After completion of the scan one can easily preview the restored data from formatted drive.
- If you are satisfied with the recovery process, purchase the software to save the recovered data on the desired location.