“I have an SD card that is not showing any data that was present on it. Is there a way to get back the data not showing in SD card or is it deleted forever?”
No, the data that is not showing up on your SD card isn’t deleted from it and the same can be recovered back again. All the data that has stopped showing up on your SD card can be only recovered if you employ a SD card recovery software on your computer and run the application on your SD card.
All that you’ll have to do is just connect your SD card to your PC using a reliable card reader and run the software on it. The software will then retrieve all the data from your card in the shortest possible time.
Here’s the software used to recover data not showing on SD card.
SD cards have a high reputation for losing data from them due to various unknown reasons. All your data that is saved on your SD card needs to be always backed up. The data on the SD card can also get corrupt and stop showing up when you connect it to your mobile. SD cards come in various storage options and are primarily used for saving user data such as photos, videos and so on.
All such media files are always under threat from viruses and so on. This data can be lost from your SD card without any warning and the best way to get them back is by employing a SD card recovery software in case you don’t carry a backup for the lost data. Sometime data might stop showing up on your SD card. This constitutes to data loss as well.
All your data that stops to show on your SD card is never lost from it and will rather stay on the card until it gets overwritten in the memory. This data during its stay on the SD card can be retrieved by employing a recovery software on it. You also need to take care to see to that you don’t write any new data onto your card after losing data from it. This stops any new data from overwriting your lost data thus making it possible to successfully recover all your data back from your SD card which stopped showing up.
A few Causes for why the data stops showing on your SD card:
- You might end up corrupting the files on your SD card by ejecting the card when it is in use. It is always recommended to remove the SD card in a safe manner from the lost device.
- Viruses from various devices to which the card was hooked on to can get into the card and damage all the files from it. Viruses can also delete all the data from your SD card.
- The user might delete the data accidentally and might never realize it.
Why is this software the best for recovering data that doesn’t show up on the SD card?
- This software is known to support SD cards of all sizes and brands thus making it the only software that will guarantee a successful recovery of all your data from it.
- It can retrieve files of all sizes and types.
- The software requires just a few minutes to retrieve back all the data from your SD card.
- You can save all your recovered data to a safe folder of your choice after the recovery is completed.
Photos are the best possession for everyone and people love to click pictures and cherish their golden memories. They prefer using Android phone in order to take photographs as these devices offer high resolution, good picture quality which makes users more attractive towards it. An android phone is based on Linux OS platform and was designed by Google mainly for touch screen mobile gadgets such as smart phones and tablet computers. Despite of all these advantageous features, the only problem which is faced by a lot of its users is data loss.
Assume that you went for a trip with your family and clicked some beautiful pics. While previewing couple of snaps mistakenly you hitted “Format” option and formatted Android device and lost photos from Android phone. Now are you craving out for some good solution to find lost photos from Android? Using Android photo recovery toolkit is the perfect solution, which can retrieve photos from accidentally formatted Android phone. This software can regain lost photo files and sorts the specific pictures or folders on the basis of their unique file attributes.
Apart from formatting Android phone, there are plenty of other reasons that lead to loss of stored photos from Android device or its memory card.
Common data loss scenarios:
- Imprudent deletion: While screening images on Android phone, by accident you might choose “Delete All” option and delete all the pictures saved on the memory card of Android phone causing loss of entire files. In addition, while deleting some unlikable photos you may choose your precious clicks and delete it and thus your favorite photos were gone.
- Improper handling of device: Directly pulling out the memory card from Android phone when it is in use or clicking pictures from Android ignoring low battery message might corrupt the device causing inaccessibility of data and hence leading to loss of files.
- Restoration of Phone: By mistake restoring the device to the original factory settings using “Factory data reset” option, will erase all the data files and other picture files on Android device and thus makes you to face huge loss of files. But, by using our recovery software you can effectively perform Android image recovery within few minutes.
- Malware intrusion: Spyware attack on the Android memory card due to excessive exposure to various unsecured digital devices might damage the file system of memory card and thus inhibiting the access to the stored data files resulting in data loss.
Android photo recovery toolkit is the finest software which is highly recommended by technical professionals who are influenced in designing third party rescue tools. As Android phone uses APK file format for smooth running of all the applications and is very much important because deletion or loss of Android APK file would not allow the user to access any of the applications. Need not worry!! This utility can easily find Android file APK after corruption, deletion, formatting or any other error. Android photo recovery program is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows operating system. It works well on all major versions of Windows OS.
If you want to use this utility, then firstly you have connect Android phone from where the photos are lost to the computer and allow the system to detect your device.
Obtain the demo version of the tool and do the installation on the system’s hard disk and run it by double clicking the desktop icon which initiates the recovery process. After that, choose “Recover Lost Files” option from the main screen and select the Android device from where you want to perform lost image recovery then click “Next”. On completion of lost picture restoration, you can evaluate the performance of the tool and if it meets your desired requirements then you can buy the complete software available on the internet.